Do you feel overwhelmed when looking in your closet? Do you constantly feel as if you have nothing to wear but you can’t bring yourself to get rid of the items that you own? Most people only wear 20% of what is in their wardrobe. In a Wardrobe Edit, we will work together to declutter and make the most of what you already have before you buy anything else. We will discover new ways of styling old items and discover outfit combinations that you haven’t even considered before.
Each session costs £250 for 3 hours.
What’s included and the benefits:
- Prior to your Wardrobe Edit, you are sent a Client Questionnaire to complete.
- We will have an initial consultation via a phone call or Zoom.
- You undergo a Colour Consultation and Body Shape Analysis.
- I will assess your clothing in your current wardrobe for fit and colour.
- You will learn about what to wear in order to flatter your body shape.
- You will learn how to create new outfits using the current clothes in your wardrobe.
- I will take pictures of the new outfits that we have created and you will receive these after the session in your style guide.
- During our session together we’ll identify clothing for charity shop donation, I will recommend pieces for tailoring and items to sell online.
- You will be given expert style tips throughout our session together.
- You will learn how to use accessories to elevate your everyday outfits.
- I will identify what gaps exist in your wardrobe and I will compile a list of missing key items in order to make your wardrobe complete.
- I will help you with wardrobe maintenance and organisation to maximise the lifespan of your new wardrobe.
- You will also be sent a follow up email which includes all my expert tips and tricks that we discussed during our session together for dressing and accentuating your body shape in a style guide personalised for you.