Virtual Wardrobe Edit
If you can’t travel or you are abroad, you can still get style advice and learn how to maximise what is already in your wardrobe via a Virtual Wardrobe Edit. We will meet up online and I’ll review your current wardrobe and help you to style outfits, wear what suits your skin tone and body shape, and make the most of what you have.
Each session costs £150 for 2 hours.
What’s included and the benefits:
- Prior to your Virtual Wardrobe Edit, you are sent a Client Questionnaire to complete.
- We will have an initial consultation via Zoom.
- You will get advice on how to prepare for your virtual wardrobe edit.
- You will get body shape advice.
- I will assess the clothing in your existing wardrobe for fit and colour.
- You will learn about what to wear in order to flatter your body shape.
- You will learn how to create new outfits using your current clothes in your wardrobe.
- During our session together we’ll identify clothing for charity shop donation, I will recommend pieces for tailoring and items to sell online.
- You will get expert style tips throughout the session.
- You will learn how to use accessories to elevate your everyday outfits.
- I will identify what gaps exist in your wardrobe and I will compile a list of missing key items in order to make your wardrobe complete.
- I will help you with wardrobe maintenance and organisation to maximise the lifespan of your new wardrobe.
- You will receive a link to an online Pinterest board that we can collaborate on for style inspiration and online shopping recommendations.
- You will also be sent a follow-up email which includes all my expert tips and tricks that we discussed during our session together for dressing and accentuating your body shape in a style guide personalised for you.